Monday, June 3, 2019

You Don't Win a War in One Giant Blast

"You don’t win a war in one giant blast. You have a small battle, win or lose, keep going, prepare for the next, get better at it, and try again, until you look back upon more victories than losses and realize how far you have come." ~Lisa Pennington Mommy Needs a Do Over

There's so much rest for me in that! I don't have to give up when I fail! I rest up, regroup, make a new plan and go again. That's applicable in every area of my life.

You're never a failure if you're still fighting the war! It's not over yet! Get back in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your mind is a Powerful Thing

Your mind is a powerful thing! Just as easily as you can think all the negative things you do in a day, you have the power to replace every ...