Monday, June 3, 2019

Stubbornness

Stubbornness. Good or bad? Depends on what you do with it. Here's what it means to me.

It means I can make a wedding cake because once when I asked someone to make one for me they told me no. No you say? I didn't need your help anyways.

It means I'm a strong mama because mine wasn't. I didn't want to be that for my kids. Do the hard things!

It means I have celebrated 23 YEARS of marriage when everyone said we'd never make it.

It means I broke the mold I came out of because I wanted my kids to have the stability that I didn't!

And it means that I can have JOY after experiencing the biggest no of my life the day I lost my baby boy.

Think I can't? Tell me no and give me some time!

What do you do with your stubbornness? Do you rebel and do stupid things or grow strong and prove everyone wrong? You're better than that. Go do good things! ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your mind is a Powerful Thing

Your mind is a powerful thing! Just as easily as you can think all the negative things you do in a day, you have the power to replace every ...